Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Re: [papercreters] Ron & Doris Papercrete Project



Hey thanks Bob I can't keep up with you : ) that is so great you are taking the time to do this for us. 
I have been working all morning on getting more photo's on I do have a really good one of the roof to show you but right now I have an appointment in Albuquerque and don't have the time to put the other on line I have picked out. As soon as I get back Thursday night I will finish them up to the present.
The room you see that is stucco and it was framed in, we didn't know that much about papercrete at that time. That room is where Ron extended the living room out 11 ft. two and half years ago.
Doris
On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 2:11 PM, countryatheartok <criswells.ok@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
 


Hey Doris, I took the new photos and added them to the power point, they
even gave me a better idea of what you guys are doing. That building
that shows to be stucco'ed at the end of the cedar siding home, is that
PC or just stick frameing and stucco'ed? I see now where that Laundry
room and bathroom are going to be, couldn't get it through my head with
just your words. How did you do the roof over the cedar siding home,
don't have a photo of that part of the project.

Bob the builder




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___