Thursday, October 8, 2009

RE: [papercreters] Re: Papercrete wall for patio



My roof will be papercrete, not the typical roof. We have a big dog who is friendly and a small dog who has "small do syndrome" but is harmless.

Sincerely, Judith

Check out my new Squidoo Lens at http://www.squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith




i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me



To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: judithjberns@yahoo.com
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 09:24:09 -0700
Subject: RE: [papercreters] Re: Papercrete wall for patio

 
Super. I'll help out any way I can except I don't do roofs- Do you have other dogs? Mine is not quite 2 and is learning his way with other dogs....Judith B.

--- On Tue, 10/6/09, JUDITH WILLIAMS <williams_judith@hotmail.com> wrote:

From: JUDITH WILLIAMS <williams_judith@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: [papercreters] Re: Papercrete wall for patio
To: "papercreters papercreters" <papercreters@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, October 6, 2009, 9:27 PM

 
Let's keep in touch on this. I am about halfway up with my walls and am trying to get them done asap so they can cure by Thanksgiving. Don't worry about a place to stay. We have room and are dog friendly. .

Sincerely, Judith

Check out my new Squidoo Lens at http://www.squidoo. com/papercreteby judith




i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me



To: papercreters@ yahoogroups. com
From: judithjberns@ yahoo.com
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 18:46:02 +0000
Subject: [papercreters] Re: Papercrete wall for patio

 
Judith: I'd be happy to drive to you and help with you project. After 10/17 I'm free Sat-sun and Mon but i have a big dog and would need a place to stay like an inexpensive motel in the area that would allow my GSD-Judith

--- In papercreters@ yahoogroups. com, JUDITH WILLIAMS <williams_judith@ ...> wrote:
>
>
> Sounds very interesting. I would say it's a good method of forming a wall. I used to live in that area on the Goldmine Road in Cerrillos. I am now here in Abiquiu. I am fully into the construction mode on my little building. Sorry I can't travel down there and work with you. If you would ever like to spend a day or so in Abiquiu I would be happy to have some help on my project. That goes for anyone else who has time and would like some papercrete experience. I am doing a modified slip form method which is working out very well so far. Please keep us posted on your progress. Sounds like you will come out with a very nice wall.
>
> Sincerely, Judith
>
> Check out my new Squidoo Lens at http://www.squidoo. com/papercreteby judith
>
>
>
>
> EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
> Join me
>
> To: papercreters@ yahoogroups. com
> From: judithjberns@ ...
> Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 15:44:15 +0000
> Subject: [papercreters] Papercrete wall for patio
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Hi Everyone: I'm a newbe to the group and could use some help on my first papercrete project this FALL. The place is 40 glorious acres only 4 miles off the Turquoise Trail outside Madrid (about a 1/2 hr from Santa Fe).
>
> I'd have to use your mixer and bring in lots of paper. I plan to use the system I found on papercreteparadise. blogspot. com
>
> He put down a layer of cement blocks with t posts or rebar in one of the two block holes and cemented that in. Then he put up plywood slip forms to pour the pc slurry into. I loved the results.
>
>
>
> Would anyone like to join me for a day or two or three?
>
> Judith 918-916-7236
>






__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___