Friday, October 9, 2009

Re: [papercreters] Anyone in Oklahoma making Papercrete?



Use borax or boric acid to prevent mold, and save the cement. 20 Mule Team, 3 Elephants, etc.

spaceman

n2art25 wrote:

Hi,  From my research, it seems like papercrtete will mold in hot humid areas.  Has anyone had luck using p/c in areas of Oklahoma that get humidity?  I am in SE Ok. and want to try a building using slip form method.  I hate to use alot of concrete but figure I will need to, to keep it from molding.  I am here about 10 months out of the year and in NM the rest.  I know we can do p/c there.      I love Doris's ceiling tile.  I am going to try that..... We are having so much rain, it will be awhile before I can do my first batch of P/C.  Dying to see how it will work in my art program at school.   Annalis    ------------------------------------  Yahoo! Groups Links  <*> To visit your group on the web, go to:     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/  <*> Your email settings:     Individual Email | Traditional  <*> To change settings online go to:     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join     (Yahoo! ID required)  <*> To change settings via email:     mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com      mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com  <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:     papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com  <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/   
 
No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.421 / Virus Database: 270.14.7/2422 - Release Date: 10/08/09 06:39:00


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___