Thursday, October 15, 2009

[papercreters] Re: Ron & Doris Papercrete Addition



Doris, I've added all the photos to the new Power Point.  To make easier to find, you maybe able to download the slideshow to your computer then upload that to your photo section.  If that is not possible everybody else can find it in the "Files" section under "Ron & Doris Papercrete Addition" If members don't have Power Point, they can download a free viewer at http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/powerpoint/HA100966951033.aspx  or it even offers a trial of Power Point.

Bob the builder


--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, doris burton <dorisburton03@...> wrote:

 Hey thanks Bob I can't keep up with you : ) that is so great you are taking
 the time to do this for us.
 I have been working all morning on getting more photo's on I do have a
 really good one of the roof to show you but right now I have an appointment
 in Albuquerque and don't have the time to put the other on line I have
 picked out. As soon as I get back Thursday night I will finish them up to
 the present.
 The room you see that is stucco and it was framed in, we didn't know that
 much about papercrete at that time. That room is where Ron extended the
 living room out 11 ft. two and half years ago.
 Doris
 



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___