Tuesday, October 13, 2009

[papercreters] Re: F/C joins earthship

Bob the power resentation looks great can't see anything that needs to change. I Worked at getting several pictures up loaded tonight but for some reason only seven took. I was having trouble with my adobe photoshop. I will try again tomorrow, I am just to tired to mess with it any longer tonight. The pictures are of the beginning of the project so you can really see where we have come from in 10 1/2 months.
Doris
--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "countryatheartok" <criswells.ok@...> wrote:
>
>
> Ron, I believe your right, it slipped my mind that when I first heard of
> this product it was called fibercrete. The inmate that told me about it
> had worked for Mike in NM. I asked him if it was on the internet and he
> didn't know. So through research I found this site and others.
>
> Doris, I reworked the Power Point, take a look and let me know what
> changes you want me to make, or if you've got anymore photos I can add
> them tomorrow.
>
> Bob the builder
>
>
> --- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "Ron" <ronerichter@> wrote:
>
> I think what Robert was referring to FC is fibercrete. If you see many
> of the early users of this material called papercrete fibercrete. Mike
> McCain used this term often in his videos. Of course we, as a group have
> leaned toward Papercrete or PC because of the title of our group.
> Ron
>


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/