Thursday, October 15, 2009

[papercreters] Re: Anyone in Oklahoma making Papercrete?



Have you got any pictures of your blocks?  I'm also making a form of PC in Central West Oklahoma. See my photos in "Photos" section under "Bobs siding and blocks"

Bob the builder


--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "unclejoefromokla" <barwickraymond@...> wrote:

  
I live in nw oklahoma I have made some papercrete bricks before and they are still in great shape.  I have waterproofed those  Thompsons Waterseal but Ithink the whiter roofing tar you get at lowes works best.
 unclejoe(okla)




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___