Friday, October 9, 2009

[papercreters] Abiquiu pics



I just uploaded a few pictures of the Abiquiu project. I took these a few days ago so the walls are up higher now - half way up!

I will take more and add later today.

Also uploaded a video to YouTube of this project. It's an invitation to Mike Lowe to bring Dirty Jobs to New Mexico. Very cornily (?) done but you get some pics of the building. It is still uploading.


Sincerely, Judith

Check out my new Squidoo Lens at http://www.squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith




i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___