Wednesday, July 15, 2009

RE: [papercreters] Re: ebook



Please post the ebook again. I looked at it and wanted to get it but couldn't at the time. Lookk forward to seeing you in Sept.

Sincerely, Judith

Check out my new Squidoo Lens at http://www.squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith




i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me



To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: canineaficionado@yahoo.com
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 10:32:37 -0700
Subject: Re: [papercreters] Re: ebook




Hi Terry-
The book was also a reminder for me to do what I do best- create, think outside the box, reject convention. I need to hear that from someone other than the voice in my head.
 
The current discussion between Bob and Ron on the papercreters site is very similar to what the book describes. It is clearly not an original idea. I'm still happy I bought the book, if not for myself, but for my dear engineer husband, who wants to plan every single thing in advance. I realize you can't build a house with the same spontaneity that you can build a quilt, but surely there can be room for some improvisation when a cool idea hits.
 
Good luck with your projects, and thanks for writing. Are you going to be able to come to Judith's in September?
 
Tina


From: TerryW <blazingsaddles@frontiernet.net>
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2009 6:04:48 AM
Subject: [papercreters] Re: ebook


Thank you Tina, I'm definitely going to get that ebook,  the table of contents looks like there's good useful info and I'm really looking forward to finding out what that hint is!
 
Terry in AZ
 




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___