Tuesday, July 1, 2008

RE: [papercreters] Judith moves on and up.

Thanks Greg and all who have offered comments. I knew I could count on this group to be sympathetic, helpful, practical, and encouraging. There have been so many helpful suggestions already which i plan to use.

Sincerely, Judith
Visit my papercrete website at www.judith-l-williams.com.

"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark. Professionals, on the other hand, built the Titanic." Author unknown.




To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: ghunicycle@yahoo.com
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 11:09:00 -0700
Subject: Re: [papercreters]

Could be good news. Maybe next time you can find a building inspector that's more accommodating to you alternative construction methods! But being near the kids is always the most important thing. I hope mine always want me around!

Greg



----- Original Message ----
From: JUDITH WILLIAMS <williams_judith@hotmail.com>
To: papercreters papercreters <papercreters@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 10:39:26 AM
Subject: [papercreters]

I have listed my property for sale and am thinking of taking down much of the papercrete house I have built and reusing the blocks in my new location. Has anyone done this and is it advisable? I would also leave it up if the buyer would like to continue the project. I'm open for suggestions. It's sad to give up on a dream but my kids have bought land in Santa Fe and want me with them so I'm planning on going there, maybe live in a yurt until I can get a real (papercrete) house up. The dream is just moving from one location to another and will mean I can be with family, so it's a great improvement. Thanks








Need to know now? Get instant answers with Windows Live Messenger. IM on your terms.




Use video conversation to talk face-to-face with Windows Live Messenger. Get started. __._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___