Thursday, February 7, 2008

RE: [papercreters] Website

The reason I got my water from neighbors was that I would have needed a pump and generator in order to pump water from the river. I have a 1750 gallon cistern that I would fill and use for papercrete til I ran out of water.


To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: sire@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 21:24:41 +0000
Subject: Re: [papercreters] Website

Are you close to a river?   Which one?   Won't you need water while you are building a house?   How will you fill a cistern now or in the future?  Are you close to a town?
 
Neal
 
-------------- Original message --------------
From: "John Saling" <evolving59@gmail.com>

   This is probably a stupid question but here goes anyway. I will be building in the desert and will put in a cistern after house is complete so I was wondering if I could use river water will be easier to hall ?

On Feb 7, 2008 9:06 AM, JUDITH WILLIAMS <williams_judith@hotmail.com> wrote:

I made about 1000 blocks for my building during which time I had to haul water. Just got the well in less than a year ago. I have a tank that fits in the back of the pickup and would go begging water from neighbors. People are generally helpful. But it did make me extra aware of all the water that was flowing away. I just figured it goes back into the ground anyway so wasn't being wasted. It just took a lot of time to get enough water to work with. Like 2 days of gathering for 2 days of block making.


To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: janoahsh@alaska.net
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 00:36:48 -0900
Subject: RE: [papercreters] Website

Hi Judith,

I was looking at your pictures and was wondering if you had problems getting water.
Janosh
 


From: papercreters@yahoogroups.com [mailto:papercreters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Carrol Reeves
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 8:09 PM
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [papercreters] Website

 
Nice. Congrats!

JUDITH WILLIAMS <williams_judith@hotmail.com> wrote:

Just thought I'd let everyone know I have a website now. It's brand new. I had a designer do it and have not as yet edited or added anything of my own. She took my new DVD and captured shots from it. It's www.papercreteinnovation.com. Hope you like it. Judith




No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.20/1262 - Release Date: 2/6/2008 9:13 AM


No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.20/1262 - Release Date: 2/6/2008 9:13 AM




Connect and share in new ways with Windows Live. Get it now!






Shed those extra pounds with MSN and The Biggest Loser! Learn more. __._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___