Thursday, February 7, 2008

[papercreters] Re: Papercreters First Anniversary

You are very kind, Kim. It's been rewarding. I've met a lot of people
that are a lot smarter than me.

There are still quite a few people out there that should be contacted.
I've done my best to contact everyone I can find. I encourage everyone
to help spread the word. Tell your friends, family, co-workers,
neighbors, and especially other papercrete enthusiasts about this group.

I'm happy to send out official Yahoo invitations. Most people respond
best by receiving an email from someone that they already know, but if
you send me an email with their contact information, I'll happily send
out one of the special Yahoo generated invitations.

As everyone cruises the web, don't hesitate to post comments on
websites and blogs about papercrete. Post the url for the Papercreters
home page to help everyone find us.

--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, Garth & Kim Travis <gartht@...>
wrote:
>
> Greetings,
> You didn't mention your hard work going through the old lists to find
> all the oldtimers, that had just continued working but had given up
on
> lists. Your invitations brought many back to talking.
> Bright Blessings,
> Kim
>


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/