Wednesday, July 18, 2007

[papercreters] New photos

Slurryguy was kind enough to post a few new photos of my project. My walls are up to above the windows and doors now. What happened was a friend who I met on the internet through a mutual interest in alternative building stopped by when I wasn't here and snapped these pics which he emailed to me. My camera met its end at the bottom of my cooler in a puddle of melted ice so I haven't taken any recent shots to share. The heat here in NM is forcing me to take a break from construction but I'm pondering some very interesting new things to do with papercrete while I sit in the shade with a tall cool one ( or maybe 2 or 3 .....). I'm happy to see so many new members to the group and always look forward to learning what everyone is up to. Judith


Don't get caught with egg on your face.    Play Chicktionary!  __._,_.___


SPONSORED LINKS
Home repair improvement Papercrete Uniform building code
1997 uniform building code Uniform building code online

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___